Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Welwyn Festival Grand Draw Raffle Prize Winners, 2009

Congratulations to the following winners ...

1st. £100. cash
Mr. Last
2nd. £75. cash Mrs Tillyer
3rd. £50 cash Mrs Lawson
4 Membership Odyssey Mr. Johnston
5 Hamper Mrs. Walker
6 Tour of Parliament Mr. Fielding
7 Meal for 2 voucher Mr. Bowman
8 Carvery meal voucher Mr. Atoe
9 Meal voucher Mrs. Ellingworth
10 Meal voucher Mrs. Constable
11 Six bottles of wine Mrs. Try
12 Whiskey and Martini Mrs. Carter
13 Champagne and flowers Mrs. Witcot
14 Champagne and flowers Mrs Coxall
15 £20. voucher Gareth`s Butcher Mrs Robinson
16 £20 voucher Katies Bakeries Hannah
17 £20 voucher Monty the Cat Mrs. Johnson
18 £20 voucher Smart Exchange Lisa
19 Three bottles of wine Mr. Spring
20 Three bottles of wine Mr. Bowman
21 Necklace Gareth` Butcher
22 Blow dry voucher Wendy
23 Free hair cut Mrs. Philips
24 Bottle wine and soft toy Winnifred
Thanks to all businesses and shops that donated all the prizes.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Betty

    http://illinoislottery.info

    ReplyDelete